A handy folded leaflet to guide NVC practice. Includes lists of words for feelings and needs, examples of requests, questions and images for inner reflection. Fits as an overview and NVC language support for all levels of workshops. Can also be useful to have with you in your pocket or bag.
Examples of how you can use the Compass:
- As an overview or reminder of NVC basics for participants in trainings
- As a tool to find your personal NVC vocabulary in your daily life
- As a tool to reflect on conflict situations and connect with the underlying needs
- As a tool to explore and deepen mutual understanding
- As a tool to build communication skills based on needs
You’re also welcome to come up with your own ideas about how to use the Compass!
Please note that Dutch materials are available for purchase at www.blabla-blabla.be/
There are no reviews yet.